Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Jubula doesn't recognize drop down menu(drop down menu of AUT not recognized during object mapping)
Jubula doesn't recognize drop down menu [message #903637] Fri, 24 August 2012 15:41 Go to next message
Erik Gilbert is currently offline Erik GilbertFriend
Labels and tabbed panes are being recognized in the AUT during object mapping mode and are appearing in the Unassigned technical names box with ctrl-shift-Q but the drop down menu is not being recognized. What can I do so the drop down menu is recognized?
Re: Jubula doesn't recognize drop down menu [message #903995 is a reply to message #903637] Mon, 27 August 2012 14:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

Working with context menus doesn't involve mapping each entry, but rather the component on which you want to open the menu on (e.g. the tree, table, button etc.)

There's a cheat sheet I'd recommend doing (start it via Help - Cheat Sheets) and this thread may also be useful.

HTH,
Alex
Re: Jubula doesn't recognize drop down menu [message #905921 is a reply to message #903995] Fri, 31 August 2012 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Erik Gilbert is currently offline Erik GilbertFriend
Yes, I see the drop down menu is not mapped with object mapping, but that there is a specific unbound module I can use for drop down menus ub_mbr_selectEntry_byTextpath

But thanks for the links and suggestions.
Re: Jubula doesn't recognize drop down menu [message #907188 is a reply to message #905921] Mon, 03 September 2012 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

If you're talking about the main menu at the top of the application, then the action you mentioned is correct. No mapping is needed, because main menus are found automatically.

If you're talking about context menus (pop up menus) then the steps in the cheat sheet are the ones you need.

If you're talking about toolbar items with drop down menus (like the "Start AUT" button in Jubula), then there are also specific actions for this in the SWT unbound modules.

HTH,
Alex
Re: Jubula doesn't recognize drop down menu [message #1231405 is a reply to message #907188] Tue, 14 January 2014 15:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jurjen Hofstra is currently offline Jurjen HofstraFriend
Hello People,
I have a problem with a drop down box in a table. I have a table with columns and rows. One column contains a drop down box, and others contain text fields.
In the previous jubula version I used replaceTextWithCellSpec. This worked fine, but in the version of 21 november 2013 this does not work anymore.
Is ther another way I can access a drop down in a table?

Kind regards,
Jurjen
Re: Jubula doesn't recognize drop down menu [message #1231666 is a reply to message #1231405] Wed, 15 January 2014 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

In the examples, there is a module for "Replace Text on Table cell" - you may be able to use this or something similar to replace the text. Alternatively, you could probably build a module that clicks in the cell and then selects from the combo box.

Hope that helps,
Alex
Re: Jubula doesn't recognize drop down menu [message #1237384 is a reply to message #1231666] Wed, 29 January 2014 15:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jurjen Hofstra is currently offline Jurjen HofstraFriend
Hi,

I'm sorry for my previous post. The replace action I use in combo's in tables works fine in another branch of the AUT. So the problem is not Jubula.
however, thank you for the answer.
Jurjen
Re: Jubula doesn't recognize drop down menu [message #1237631 is a reply to message #1237384] Thu, 30 January 2014 07:16 Go to previous message
Thanks for the update Smile
Previous Topic:Questions concerning the export and input of data
Next Topic:Timeout received before confirming the posted event
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 10:42:26 GMT 2024