Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Unable to build C++ project in Juno CDT(C project builds fine)
Unable to build C++ project in Juno CDT [message #898503] Thu, 26 July 2012 13:48 Go to next message
Yiming Sun is currently offline Yiming SunFriend
Hello,

I installed Eclipse Juno for C/C++ on Ubuntu, but was unable to build C++ project (the HelloWorld C++ project). The C version of the HelloWorld built fine. The IDE complained about "Unresolved inclusion iostream".

When I went through the project creation wizard, I noticed the available toolchains were "Cross GCC" and "Linux GCC". I selected Linux GCC, but started to wonder if it should say "Linux G++"? (if so, how?) I do have g++ v4.6.3 installed.

Have been in Java land for very long, please help.

Thanks.

-- Y.

[Updated on: Thu, 26 July 2012 14:04]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Unable to build C++ project in Juno CDT [message #898532 is a reply to message #898503] Thu, 26 July 2012 14:23 Go to previous message
Yiming Sun is currently offline Yiming SunFriend
not sure if the silence means no one has a clue, or the question is too simple. I seem to have found a solution and good to know I am not the only one having this problem. http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/285005/ weird. frustrating nevertheless.
Previous Topic:Juno CDT for linux eat up my cpu
Next Topic:Auto generate comments for functions in eclipse CDT
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 13:57:20 GMT 2024