Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Eclipse acting differently on two pc's(I have eclipse load on two pc which are similar in spec one the first pc everything works fine on the other I am having some problems)
Eclipse acting differently on two pc's [message #898173] Thu, 26 July 2012 00:07
peter hayward is currently offline peter haywardFriend
I have eclipse load on two pc which are similar in spec on one of the pc's everything works fine on the other I am having some problems
I am following Stanford cs106a. We have two pc in our home one being my wife's and the other mine.
Both are running win xp pro IE 8 office 2007
I downloaded the eclipse from the Stanford website and loaded it on to my pc and the Karel the robot tutorial, when i tried to run this it just produced Karel's world as a blank square.
I pondered over this for a few days thinking that I had do something in error so I remover everything reinstalled everything and also visited dell's website to make sure all my drivers are up to date.
And when I tried again i got exactly the same results.
In the mean time i have loaded exactly the same software named the folds exactly the same on my wife's pc and it works fine.
Can some make any suggestions as to what i need to check on the pc that fails to correct this situation
Previous Topic:Juno Tab Problem
Next Topic:Don't know why; Showing error in Ecli[se editior but working fine?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Sep 25 15:21:59 GMT 2024