Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » JDTAwareEclipseResourceFileSystemAccess2(Is the JDTAwareEclipseResourceFileSystemAccess2 somewhere used by Xtext?)
JDTAwareEclipseResourceFileSystemAccess2 [message #893604] Wed, 04 July 2012 19:35 Go to next message
Daniel Dietrich is currently offline Daniel DietrichFriend
Hi,

I needed to extend the FileSystemAccess to enhance code generation with some features...

Is JDTAwareEclipseResourceFileSystemAccess2 currently used somewhere? I cannot find any dependencies/references within the Xtext source code (cloned via Github).

And, on the other hand, is it sufficient to use EclipseResourceFileSystemAccess2 in UI projects instead - even if it is a Java Project?

Thanks in advance

Daniel

(You can find my project xtext-protected-regions at Github - current branch: 2.0.0)
Re: JDTAwareEclipseResourceFileSystemAccess2 [message #894141 is a reply to message #893604] Fri, 06 July 2012 21:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christian Dietrich is currently offline Christian DietrichFriend
Hi, it is used in xtend but i think it is not necessary to use it since it only adds some convenience.

~Christian

Twitter : @chrdietrich
Blog : https://www.dietrich-it.de
Re: JDTAwareEclipseResourceFileSystemAccess2 [message #894142 is a reply to message #894141] Fri, 06 July 2012 21:59 Go to previous message
Daniel Dietrich is currently offline Daniel DietrichFriend
Hi Christian,

thanks for your answer (and thanks to the team for the awesome work!!!).

Greets from Kiel

Daniel
Previous Topic:Integrating jar into RunAs Eclipse Application
Next Topic:Excluding files from an MWE2 workflow
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 04:01:26 GMT 2024