Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Graphiti » Using EMF.Edit with Graphiti(Using EMF.Edit with Graphiti)
Using EMF.Edit with Graphiti [message #893576] Wed, 04 July 2012 16:22
Neeraj Bhusare is currently offline Neeraj BhusareFriend
Hi,
Is there a way in which I could get the two frameworks "EMF.Edit and Graphiti" working together. Imagine a case where I have a JFace Tree viewer that is implemented using the reusable classes provided by the EMF.Edit framework, that takes an EMF/domain model as an input. The same input is linked to the Diagram model provided by Graphiti. Changes made in the diagram (say editing a label) should be updated to the corresponding model element in the tree, by executing the EMF.Edit commands (SetCommand, AddCommand...) on the EMF command stack from inside my features. In addition undo/redo.
I have looked at the implementation of - o.e.graphiti.ui.internal.editor.GFCommandStack, GFWorkspaceCommandStackImpl and a couple of other classes in Graphiti, just to understand how things have been implemented. However, I am not very sure how the above usecase could be implemented. Has someone done this/similar before? Any pointers/suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Twitter : @NeerajBhusare
Blog : https://nbhusare.github.io/
Best regards, Neeraj
Previous Topic:highlight places where element can be dropped
Next Topic:Errormessage while load diagram after restart
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 03:42:00 GMT 2024