Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » WindowBuilder » How Can I Add Another Tab With "Source and Design" Tabs in WindowBuilder?(I want to add one more tab with design tab in Windowbuilder)
How Can I Add Another Tab With "Source and Design" Tabs in WindowBuilder? [message #893410] Wed, 04 July 2012 02:08 Go to next message
Muhammad Tahir is currently offline Muhammad TahirFriend
Hello All,

I want to add one more tab with source and design tab. Can anyone help me to modify WindowBuilder at this place.

Or any halping document you can provide?
Re: How Can I Add Another Tab With "Source and Design" Tabs in WindowBuilder? [message #893542 is a reply to message #893410] Wed, 04 July 2012 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eric Clayberg is currently offline Eric ClaybergFriend
The best documentation of all is the source itself. If you load all of the source, you can see how every piece of WB is put together (there are lots of extension points for your convenience). In this case, look at the org.eclipse.wb.core.designPageFactories extension point and the IEditorPage and IEditorPageFactory hierarchies.
Re: How Can I Add Another Tab With "Source and Design" Tabs in WindowBuilder? [message #893634 is a reply to message #893542] Thu, 05 July 2012 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Eric, you are really very helping. I appreciate you for this!

I have already gone through these Interfaces. And I have got the idea how to add my view. But I have found that I need to change existing files of WB as well. I was trying to avoid this type of change. But now I have found another way to incorporate my component in eclipse using Eclipse Views Smile

Re: How Can I Add Another Tab With "Source and Design" Tabs in WindowBuilder? [message #895784 is a reply to message #893634] Mon, 16 July 2012 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have done with this.
you can find slution on this link
code-heaven.com/java/add-another-tab-with-source-and-design-tabs-in-windowbuilder/

[Updated on: Mon, 16 July 2012 03:37]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How Can I Add Another Tab With "Source and Design" Tabs in WindowBuilder? [message #896013 is a reply to message #895784] Mon, 16 July 2012 22:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eric Clayberg is currently offline Eric ClaybergFriend
Nice work!
Re: How Can I Add Another Tab With "Source and Design" Tabs in WindowBuilder? [message #896085 is a reply to message #896013] Tue, 17 July 2012 08:36 Go to previous message
Thanks Smile Eric!
Previous Topic:In design tab palette misplaced
Next Topic:Juno J2EE release cannot access Windowbuilder
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 06:06:57 GMT 2024