Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Deploying BIRT Report to Tomcat with MongoDB ODA(MongoDB problems)
Deploying BIRT Report to Tomcat with MongoDB ODA [message #873501] Fri, 18 May 2012 11:32 Go to next message
Stephen Stephen is currently offline Stephen StephenFriend
I am currently having trouble deploying BIRT Reports that are connected to a MongoDB on my local Tomcat server. The report works fine within the Designer and I can run it in the various modes without any troubles.

However when I deploy it to Birt-Viewer/Reports and go frameset?__report=Report/MongoTest.rptdesign I get the following error.

org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.EngineException: Can not load the report query: 7. Errors occurred when generating the report document for the report element with ID

If i go run?__report=Report/MongoTest.rptdesign I get an exception warning which says this.

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/mongodb/Mongo
at db_connection.MongoDBConnection.connectDb(MongoDBConnection.java:28)
at mongo_db_runtime.impl.Connection.open(Connection.java:69)
at org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.oda.consumer.helper.OdaConnection.open(OdaConnection.java:250)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.odaconsumer.ConnectionManager.openConnection(ConnectionManager.java:165)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.executor.DataSource.newConnection(DataSource.java:224)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.executor.DataSource.open(DataSource.java:212)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.DataSourceRuntime.openOdiDataSource(DataSourceRuntime.java:217)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.QueryExecutor.openDataSource(QueryExecutor.java:407)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.QueryExecutor.prepareExecution(QueryExecutor.java:317)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.PreparedQuery.doPrepare(PreparedQuery.java:455)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.PreparedDataSourceQuery.produceQueryResults(PreparedDataSourceQuery.java:190)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.PreparedDataSourceQuery.execute(PreparedDataSourceQuery.java:178)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.PreparedOdaDSQuery.execute(PreparedOdaDSQuery.java:145)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.PreparedDataSourceQuery.execute(PreparedDataSourceQuery.java:159)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.PreparedJointDataSourceQuery.populatePreparedQuery(PreparedJointDataSourceQuery.java:555)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.PreparedJointDataSourceQuery.populatePreparedQuery(PreparedJointDataSourceQuery.java:492)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.PreparedJointDataSourceQuery.access$2(PreparedJointDataSourceQuery.java:490)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.PreparedJointDataSourceQuery$JointDataSetQueryExecutor.createOdiQuery(PreparedJointDataSourceQuery.java:587)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.QueryExecutor.prepareExecution(QueryExecutor.java:325)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.PreparedQuery.doPrepare(PreparedQuery.java:455)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.PreparedDataSourceQuery.produceQueryResults(PreparedDataSourceQuery.java:190)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.PreparedDataSourceQuery.execute(PreparedDataSourceQuery.java:178)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.PreparedDataSourceQuery.execute(PreparedDataSourceQuery.java:159)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.PreparedJointDataSourceQuery.populatePreparedQuery(PreparedJointDataSourceQuery.java:555)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.PreparedJointDataSourceQuery.populatePreparedQuery(PreparedJointDataSourceQuery.java:492)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.PreparedJointDataSourceQuery.access$2(PreparedJointDataSourceQuery.java:490)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.PreparedJointDataSourceQuery$JointDataSetQueryExecutor.createOdiQuery(PreparedJointDataSourceQuery.java:587)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.QueryExecutor.prepareExecution(QueryExecutor.java:325)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter.impl.DataRequestSessionImpl.execute(DataRequestSessionImpl.java:624)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.data.dte.DteDataEngine.doExecuteQuery(DteDataEngine.java:152)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.data.dte.AbstractDataEngine.execute(AbstractDataEngine.java:267)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.executor.ExecutionContext.executeQuery(ExecutionContext.java:1939)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.executor.QueryItemExecutor.executeQuery(QueryItemExecutor.java:80)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.executor.TableItemExecutor.execute(TableItemExecutor.java:62)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.internal.executor.dup.SuppressDuplicateItemExecutor.execute(SuppressDuplicateItemExecutor.java:43)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.internal.executor.wrap.WrappedReportItemExecutor.execute(WrappedReportItemExecutor.java:46)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.internal.executor.l18n.LocalizedReportItemExecutor.execute(LocalizedReportItemExecutor.java:34)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLBlockStackingLM.layoutNodes(HTMLBlockStackingLM.java:65)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLPageLM.layout(HTMLPageLM.java:92)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLReportLayoutEngine.layout(HTMLReportLayoutEngine.java:100)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RunAndRenderTask.doRun(RunAndRenderTask.java:180)

At this stage I am quite lost. I have tried placing the runtime jar of this ( code.google.com/a/eclipselabs.org/p/mongodb-oda-birt-plugin/) inside WEB-INF/libs but that doesnt seem to have much of a effect. The problem I have with that ODA aswell is that it contains a dependency to a UI jar aswell.

Really would appreciate any sort of help!!

Cheers.
Re: Deploying BIRT Report to Tomcat with MongoDB ODA [message #873669 is a reply to message #873501] Fri, 18 May 2012 20:02 Go to previous message
Jason Weathersby is currently offline Jason WeathersbyFriend

In the runtime plugin for the mongo oda you need to remove the
mongo-2.7.3.jar and put it in the web-inf/lib directory of the pojo viewer.

Jason

On 5/18/2012 7:32 AM, Stephen Stephen wrote:
> I am currently having trouble deploying BIRT Reports that are connected
> to a MongoDB on my local Tomcat server. The report works fine within the
> Designer and I can run it in the various modes without any troubles.
>
> However when I deploy it to Birt-Viewer/Reports and go
> frameset?__report=Report/MongoTest.rptdesign I get the following error.
>
> org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.EngineException: Can not load the
> report query: 7. Errors occurred when generating the report document for
> the report element with ID
>
> If i go run?__report=Report/MongoTest.rptdesign I get an exception
> warning which says this.
>
> Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/mongodb/Mongo
> at db_connection.MongoDBConnection.connectDb(MongoDBConnection.java:28)
> at mongo_db_runtime.impl.Connection.open(Connection.java:69)
> at
> org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.oda.consumer.helper.OdaConnection.open(OdaConnection.java:250)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.odaconsumer.ConnectionManager.openConnection(ConnectionManager.java:165)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.executor.DataSource.newConnection(DataSource.java:224)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.executor.DataSource.open(DataSource.java:212)
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.DataSourceRuntime.openOdiDataSource(DataSourceRuntime.java:217)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.QueryExecutor.openDataSource(QueryExecutor.java:407)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.QueryExecutor.prepareExecution(QueryExecutor.java:317)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.PreparedQuery.doPrepare(PreparedQuery.java:455)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.PreparedDataSourceQuery.produceQueryResults(PreparedDataSourceQuery.java:190)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.PreparedDataSourceQuery.execute(PreparedDataSourceQuery.java:178)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.PreparedOdaDSQuery.execute(PreparedOdaDSQuery.java:145)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.PreparedDataSourceQuery.execute(PreparedDataSourceQuery.java:159)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.PreparedJointDataSourceQuery.populatePreparedQuery(PreparedJointDataSourceQuery.java:555)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.PreparedJointDataSourceQuery.populatePreparedQuery(PreparedJointDataSourceQuery.java:492)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.PreparedJointDataSourceQuery.access$2(PreparedJointDataSourceQuery.java:490)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.PreparedJointDataSourceQuery$JointDataSetQueryExecutor.createOdiQuery(PreparedJointDataSourceQuery.java:587)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.QueryExecutor.prepareExecution(QueryExecutor.java:325)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.PreparedQuery.doPrepare(PreparedQuery.java:455)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.PreparedDataSourceQuery.produceQueryResults(PreparedDataSourceQuery.java:190)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.PreparedDataSourceQuery.execute(PreparedDataSourceQuery.java:178)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.PreparedDataSourceQuery.execute(PreparedDataSourceQuery.java:159)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.PreparedJointDataSourceQuery.populatePreparedQuery(PreparedJointDataSourceQuery.java:555)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.PreparedJointDataSourceQuery.populatePreparedQuery(PreparedJointDataSourceQuery.java:492)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.PreparedJointDataSourceQuery.access$2(PreparedJointDataSourceQuery.java:490)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.PreparedJointDataSourceQuery$JointDataSetQueryExecutor.createOdiQuery(PreparedJointDataSourceQuery.java:587)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.QueryExecutor.prepareExecution(QueryExecutor.java:325)
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.data.adapter.impl.DataRequestSessionImpl.execute(DataRequestSessionImpl.java:624)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.data.dte.DteDataEngine.doExecuteQuery(DteDataEngine.java:152)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.data.dte.AbstractDataEngine.execute(AbstractDataEngine.java:267)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.executor.ExecutionContext.executeQuery(ExecutionContext.java:1939)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.executor.QueryItemExecutor.executeQuery(QueryItemExecutor.java:80)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.executor.TableItemExecutor.execute(TableItemExecutor.java:62)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.internal.executor.dup.SuppressDuplicateItemExecutor.execute(SuppressDuplicateItemExecutor.java:43)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.internal.executor.wrap.WrappedReportItemExecutor.execute(WrappedReportItemExecutor.java:46)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.internal.executor.l18n.LocalizedReportItemExecutor.execute(LocalizedReportItemExecutor.java:34)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLBlockStackingLM.layoutNodes(HTMLBlockStackingLM.java:65)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLPageLM.layout(HTMLPageLM.java:92)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLReportLayoutEngine.layout(HTMLReportLayoutEngine.java:100)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RunAndRenderTask.doRun(RunAndRenderTask.java:180)
>
>
>
> At this stage I am quite lost. I have tried placing the runtime jar of
> this ( code.google.com/a/eclipselabs.org/p/mongodb-oda-birt-plugin/)
> inside WEB-INF/libs but that doesnt seem to have much of a effect. The
> problem I have with that ODA aswell is that it contains a dependency to
> a UI jar aswell.
>
> Really would appreciate any sort of help!!
>
> Cheers.
>
Previous Topic:Legend Width and beforeDrawLegendItem
Next Topic:Problem with BIRT Report Viewer - missing JS files
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Sep 21 05:08:58 GMT 2024