Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » Web Service Client and HTTP headers for SOAP request(Web Service Clinet, HTTP headers)
icon5.gif  Web Service Client and HTTP headers for SOAP request [message #848313] Wed, 18 April 2012 05:36 Go to next message
Michael Monagle is currently offline Michael MonagleFriend
I have created a Web Service Client with Eclipse using File, New, Other, Web Services, Web Service Client from the web service's WSDL. If it matters, the web service itself is a CGI application and not written in Java. It all works fine, except that I need to add to HTTP headers to the client's SOAP request in order to comply with the web services security protocol and I can't figure out how to do this given the source code that the Web Service Client generated. Note that I really am trying to add HTTP headers and not SOAP headers. Thanks! -Mike
Re: Web Service Client and HTTP headers for SOAP request [message #868704 is a reply to message #848313] Wed, 02 May 2012 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Colin MacKenzie is currently offline Colin MacKenzieFriend
did you ever get an answer? I have the same question posted. I cant believe that at least one person on the forum, that uses SOAP, is not applying cookies or header information to their requests.
Re: Web Service Client and HTTP headers for SOAP request [message #868779 is a reply to message #868704] Wed, 02 May 2012 14:29 Go to previous message
Michael Monagle is currently offline Michael MonagleFriend
No, unfortunately. I haven't received an answer yet on this forum. Sad I asked the same question at work and received an answer from one person, which was basically "look at this code that someone else wrote and see how they did it". Apparently the HTTP header code was an addition to code that wasn't generated by Eclipse. It's more than I have time to deal with right now. It's not even really my project. I was just trying to help some people out at work here.
Previous Topic:Show Header Information
Next Topic:Cannot declare type {function()} for function parameter
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 12:04:48 GMT 2024