Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » class containing attributes on the diagram as in UML
class containing attributes on the diagram as in UML [message #825947] Wed, 21 March 2012 13:03 Go to next message
david borsodi is currently offline david borsodiFriend
Hello

most simply I have a model consisting of
'class' and 'attribute' classes.
What I'd like to do is to represent them in the graphical editor as in any class diagram editor:
A class may have arbitrary amount of attributes specified and they appear under the class name inside the bounding box.
I did the mindmap tutorial and read around a bit but I didn't find anything except the UML2 project which is way to big for me to understand after 2 days of GMF usage.
(Anyway it is not possible to check out the cvs sources with my unix client, only with win).
Could someone direct me to some useful resources. (sources and descriptions both welcome)

thanks
david

[Updated on: Wed, 21 March 2012 13:05]

Report message to a moderator

Re: class containing attributes on the diagram as in UML [message #827490 is a reply to message #825947] Fri, 23 March 2012 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
david borsodi is currently offline david borsodiFriend
solved it
Re: class containing attributes on the diagram as in UML [message #831913 is a reply to message #827490] Thu, 29 March 2012 14:17 Go to previous message
Ralph Gerbig is currently offline Ralph GerbigFriend
Hi David,

can you share how you solved your problem?

Ralph
Previous Topic:Adding options to context menu dynamically
Next Topic:Location of ConnectionAnchor within a line segment
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 00:24:36 GMT 2024