Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » Permission problems with Eclipse Helios and Subversive(Permission problems with Eclipse Helios and Subversive)
Permission problems with Eclipse Helios and Subversive [message #821076] Wed, 14 March 2012 22:42 Go to next message
Melodie Rice is currently offline Melodie RiceFriend
Hello,

Not sure if this is the correct forum but I guess it is a place to start.

I am trying to "checkout" files from subversion using subversive and Eclipse Helios.

This is a PHP project and the Eclipse workspace is an Apache2 directory on Program Files (x86) in Windows 7.

I am getting a permission problem doing this but I can copy files, by hand, using Windows Explorer.

I have gone through all of the permission gyrations that Windows wants you to do but still a problem.

Anyone else have similar issues?

Thank you!
Re: Permission problems with Eclipse Helios and Subversive [message #821174 is a reply to message #821076] Thu, 15 March 2012 02:31 Go to previous message
Toshihiro Izumi is currently offline Toshihiro IzumiFriend
>the Eclipse workspace is an Apache2 directory on Program Files (x86) in Windows 7.
Do not place any user files under "Program Files (x86)" directory. It is guarded by Windows.(try google "windows uac")
Previous Topic:Mac OS X - PDT - Zend Debugger: Requested URL Error
Next Topic:Apache crashes while watching variable
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 22:04:57 GMT 2024