Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » Working installation, anybody?(PDT download badly broken)
Working installation, anybody? [message #817717] Sat, 10 March 2012 14:24 Go to next message
Make Virtanen is currently offline Make VirtanenFriend
Is there a truly working installation of version 3.x available anywhere. I have several separate installations using different methods of adding PDT 3 support and none of them works properly. Problems so far:

- no PHP error checking
- no code suggestions
- class variables not suggested
- library functions not suggested...
- the list is endless....

I remember using an older version that worked a lot better. Now that PDT 3 sucks badly, PHPEclipse has virtually died and Netbeans is badly broken there is no working open source project-based environment. Or is there?

Anyhow, if anybody can hint I will mention him/her in my evening prayers Smile

Re: Working installation, anybody? [message #851995 is a reply to message #817717] Sat, 21 April 2012 14:57 Go to previous message
Kane Shaw is currently offline Kane ShawFriend
I'm sorry I don't have the answer to your question, however I just wanted to let you know of an awesome IDE that I use (purchased.)

It's not free, but it is really really good.
It's called PHPEdit, I can't link - just Google it Smile

They have a trial version, and I think, like myself, you'll be hooked once you start using it.

As for PHPEclipse, I only just discovered it existed and haven't tried to install it yet.
I'm currently using Eclipse to develop Android apps..
Kane
Previous Topic:How do I run my PHP file as a PHP CLI Application
Next Topic:Set output folder in a php project
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 03:45:26 GMT 2024