Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » GEF » Palette problem in a MultiPageEditor(A Palette dosen't work in MultiPageEditor with 3 gef editor that have shared editing domain)
Palette problem in a MultiPageEditor [message #793678] Wed, 08 February 2012 12:32 Go to next message
Mauro P. is currently offline Mauro P.Friend
Hi all
I need help to solve my probelm.
I've got a MultiEditorPage with 3 GEF Editor inside. This 3 editors works on the same EMF model. I was able to share the EditingDoamin, I've created it in the MultiEditorPage and then I passed it with a custom IEditorInput. The Undo/redo frameworks works gratly so I think the editDomain is shared correctly.

My problems now is the Palette. The palette works only on the last GEF Editor added to the MultiEditorPage. I've googled a lot, and the solution seem to be to share the PaletteRoot. I've tryed diffret way to do it but no one works.

How can i share the PaletteRoot and make it works for all 3 editors? (if someone can post some code i'll be great with him)

please help me!

Thanks in advance.
Mauro.

Re: Palette problem in a MultiPageEditor [message #800598 is a reply to message #793678] Fri, 17 February 2012 09:04 Go to previous message
Mauro P. is currently offline Mauro P.Friend
No one have a hint for me?
Previous Topic:GEF Layer examples
Next Topic:How to start with GEF?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 13:24:12 GMT 2024