Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » Larger JVM model inferrer examples?
Larger JVM model inferrer examples? [message #784662] Fri, 27 January 2012 21:04 Go to next message
Jon Bright is currently offline Jon BrightFriend
I'm just beginning with xtext. I've created my grammar and made a start on creating a JVM model inferrer. There seem to be a few non-trivial examples of using the pre-2.1 templating, but I've not yet seen any non-trivial uses of a JVM model inferrer.

Does anybody know of a project available on Google Code, github, etc. which has some more extensive use of the model inferrer than that shown in the 15-minute example? My DSL needs more than just a few getters and setters.

Or have I misunderstood, and I should really be using the templates for my code generation?

Re: Larger JVM model inferrer examples? [message #792227 is a reply to message #784662] Mon, 06 February 2012 19:29 Go to previous message
Jon Bright is currently offline Jon BrightFriend
In my searching since this post, I've still not found anything - almost everything using the inferrer seems to be based off the tutorial and not yet fleshed-out. I'm really eager for a larger example to learn from - even if it doesn't necessarily show best practice. Right now, there's the tutorial, then a cliff to climb to get to something of my own...

Anybody have any pointers?

Previous Topic:Re-exporting imported namespace
Next Topic:headless Xtend2 code generation with Ant
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 05:20:46 GMT 2024