Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » Where are Delta Packs?
Where are Delta Packs? [message #778865] Sat, 14 January 2012 01:12 Go to next message
Missing name Mising name is currently offline Missing name Mising nameFriend
So, exactly WHERE do I find the Delta packs?
I have a WIn32 app working, and I'd like to make a Linux build.

Also, it seems that you need to have a Delta pack version that exactly matches your Eclipse version.
I have yet to find a place in Eclipse that shows the exact version number. Just things like Indigo and Build Id.
Re: Where are Delta Packs? [message #779836 is a reply to message #778865] Mon, 16 January 2012 16:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Paul Webster is currently offline Paul WebsterFriend

If you look in Help>about>Installation Details there should be an entry that says Eclipse SDK (for most cases). That will have a version number like 3.6.1 or 3.7 (Indigo), and from that you can find a page with the Delta pack.

PW

Re: Where are Delta Packs? [message #779849 is a reply to message #779836] Mon, 16 January 2012 16:56 Go to previous message
Missing name Mising name is currently offline Missing name Mising nameFriend
Thanks, found the version as 3.7.1.
I find it pretty weird that you have to dig around to find the Version number. Seems like you would want that in the About Box - just like every other product in the world.

I had previously gone to Eclipse.org and searched for "delta pack download", which found a zillion irrelevant things.
Adding the Eclipse version number narrowed it down, and the page I needed was at the top of the list.

Thanks!
Previous Topic:Drag-n-Drop - can it NOT display the insertion bar in the target?
Next Topic:Splashscreen not shown and Targetplatform
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 17:28:47 GMT 2024