Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » can't close a window (swt)(event for close a window)
can't close a window (swt) [message #778538] Fri, 13 January 2012 07:38 Go to next message
Rodrigo Revuelta Roca is currently offline Rodrigo Revuelta RocaFriend
I'm trying to close a secondary window in swt (typical about window) but I haven't a close button in this window, only the close button in the top right corner of the window.
I have tried to record this event in the observation mode but this only generates an event "wait for window to close" but the window doesn't close.
What kind of event i need for this?
Re: can't close a window (swt) [message #778548 is a reply to message #778538] Fri, 13 January 2012 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

The close button can't be mapped or clicked out of the box. You can write an extension that will do this for you, or you could try pressing ESC to close the window for your test.

HTH,
Alex
Re: can't close a window (swt) [message #778552 is a reply to message #778548] Fri, 13 January 2012 09:02 Go to previous message
Rodrigo Revuelta Roca is currently offline Rodrigo Revuelta RocaFriend
The ESC key doesn't work on this window Sad, I'll try to write a plugin extension to do this like describe the "Extending Jubula" document.

Thanks,

Rodrigo
Previous Topic:AUT will not start
Next Topic:Issue with Postgresql connection
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 17:59:05 GMT 2024