Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Problems with jubula on OpenSuse 11.2/KDE
Problems with jubula on OpenSuse 11.2/KDE [message #778219] Wed, 11 January 2012 18:46 Go to next message
Anna Dushistova is currently offline Anna DushistovaFriend
Hi All,

I cannot get my tests execution completed on my system, which is OpenSuse 11.2.
I see the following in the console log:
AUT:GConf Error: Failed to contact configuration server; some possible causes are that you need to enable TCP/IP networking for ORBit, or you have stale NFS locks due to a system crash. (Details - 1: Failed to get connection to session: '=' character not found or has no value following it)

Is the Linux support limited to GNOME?

Thanks!
Anna.
Re: Problems with jubula on OpenSuse 11.2/KDE [message #778307 is a reply to message #778219] Thu, 12 January 2012 09:57 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

When do you get the error? Before any test steps have been executed, or during / after execution? The output from the log regarding TCP/IP could be relevant - here is an extract from the FAQs:

What ports does GUIdancer / Jubula require for testing?

We require various ports to communicate in two directions:

* From the client to the AUT agent: this port is defined in the preferences.
* From the AUT to the client: this port is dynamically chosen, and cannot currently be defined. Therefore, any ports available on your test machine must also be open on the machine from which the test is being run.

If opening all ports in this way is not an option, we recommend using the command line client on the test machine to run the tests, so that all communication is done locally.

HTH,
Alex
Previous Topic:External Application Text input error with unix location path as parameter value
Next Topic:AUT will not start
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 04:38:31 GMT 2024