Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » Do we have a limited number of decorations per page?(ILightweightDecorator)
Do we have a limited number of decorations per page? [message #768283] Mon, 19 December 2011 21:02 Go to next message
Alexandra Niculai is currently offline Alexandra NiculaiFriend
There's something wrong with my decorators. I have 34 lightweight decorators in my RCP application and they all worked fine. Until now.
I have added a new view that is supposed to have a lightweight text decoration, in fact it's just accepting a decoration, there's no new decoration here.
The first time I set the input, the decoration appears. All the following times, the decoration doesn't appear anymore, even though when I debug, the decoration does run.

decoration.addSuffix(" " + "[" + mySuffix + "]")

Something strange is happening also with another lightweight decorator (and underlay background color decorator), sometimes it appears, sometimes it doesn't.
Is there a limit where the decorators stop working?
Thank you!

Re: Do we have a limited number of decorations per page? [message #768700 is a reply to message #768283] Tue, 20 December 2011 16:21 Go to previous message
Alexandra Niculai is currently offline Alexandra NiculaiFriend
I'll answer my own question (partially) Smile
For the suffix text decoration, I had made a mistake related to the adapter in the xml, that's why it was not working.

I still have no answer for the underlay background color decorator.
Previous Topic:[solved] Enable buttons
Next Topic:Cache Problem when using Xulrunner in Eclipse RCP?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 02:45:51 GMT 2024