Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » Documents about the generated Diagram project source code
Documents about the generated Diagram project source code [message #757150] Wed, 16 November 2011 19:00 Go to next message
Hoang  is currently offline Hoang Friend
Hi all,

I have problems understanding the generated .diagram project source code. I want to quickly figure out what have been generated and why they are generated.

What are the possibilities? How to proceed?
Re: Documents about the generated Diagram project source code [message #757237 is a reply to message #757150] Thu, 17 November 2011 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ralph Gerbig is currently offline Ralph GerbigFriend
Hi Hoang,

to get a mapping from your models to the code you maybe taking a look into the templates in the gmf.codegen plugins. Thats where the code is generated from your model. Hope this answers your question.

Ralph
Re: Documents about the generated Diagram project source code [message #757409 is a reply to message #757237] Fri, 18 November 2011 10:47 Go to previous message
Hoang  is currently offline Hoang Friend
Hi ralph,

Thanks for the information. I have downloaded the GMF source code from the git directory and have started to look at some parts of it.

Regards,
Previous Topic:Error reading manifest for gmf plugin
Next Topic:Property window is getting updated with the latest node dragged and dropped on the GMF editor
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 13:11:26 GMT 2024