Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Problems with text input in native dialog
Problems with text input in native dialog [message #740349] Tue, 18 October 2011 12:12 Go to next message
Richard Skoog is currently offline Richard SkoogFriend
Hi,

I have problems inserting text in a native dialog.

I have read the manual and tried all the different ways by "External Input Text" and "External Key Combination". I have also tried the complex swt module "Operate Native Dialog", but nothing works due to that it's a native dialog and not a component i.e. I can't trigger any fields or buttons in the dialog. The only thing that works is to press 'Enter', but that's not usable due to that I can't change the text in the "Folder:" line. I know that it's not possible to choose the correct folder in the native dialog by clicking in the tree, but it should be possible to write a text in the "Folder:" line. When I manually put the cursor on the "Folder:" line then the text input works, but I can't get Jubula to do that.

Any ideas how to handle this?

Regards Richard
Re: Problems with text input in native dialog [message #740360 is a reply to message #740349] Tue, 18 October 2011 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oliver Goetz is currently offline Oliver GoetzFriend
Hi,
have you tried using TAB (maybe in combination with shift, control etc.)?
Regards
Oliver
Re: Problems with text input in native dialog [message #741155 is a reply to message #740360] Wed, 19 October 2011 08:31 Go to previous message
Richard Skoog is currently offline Richard SkoogFriend
TAB works. Thanks!
Previous Topic:Give a direct link to a test case
Next Topic:I want to check the property of a table cell
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 00:21:58 GMT 2024