Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » Many to Many and Compartments
icon9.gif  Many to Many and Compartments [message #731432] Sat, 01 October 2011 00:48 Go to next message
railersau is currently offline railersauFriend
Hi there,

in my model there can be a person related to many tasks and the tasks can be fulfilled by many persons (M to N or many to many). In my editor I want to model this with a compartment. Let's say the user can create a task element and the task element has a compartment which holds the related persons.

The problem: compartments need a containment feature so I can only model the relationships above in one direction (many persons are related to one task, M to 1). Is there a way to model M to N relationships in GMF with compartments?

Greetings...
Re: Many to Many and Compartments [message #733506 is a reply to message #731432] Tue, 04 October 2011 22:23 Go to previous message
Svyatoslav Kovalsky is currently offline Svyatoslav KovalskyFriend
Hello!

I've just answered very similar question here:
www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/mv/msg/241709/733481/#msg_733481

(cannot use links until have 5 messages posted)

The presence of compartments doesn't affect the answer, so I hope it will be helpful.

Regards,
Svyatoslav Kovalsky
at Montages Think Tank, Prague, Czech Republic
Montages AG, Zürich, Switzerland
Previous Topic:Moving a Node with connected source/target Edge doesn't update the bendpoint
Next Topic:Using GMF without code generation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 14:14:35 GMT 2024