Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Mylyn » [SOLVED] Mylyn + Trac - My queries only show "Blocker" issues
[SOLVED] Mylyn + Trac - My queries only show "Blocker" issues [message #728260] Thu, 22 September 2011 20:01 Go to next message
Federico   is currently offline Federico Friend
Hi, I'm having a very odd problem with Mylyn's Trac connector. I have successfully setup my trac repository (using XML-RPC) a long time ago and have been using it happily under Windows.

Recently I switched my PC to Linux and installed the following:
Eclipse 3.6.2
Mylyn 3.5.1
Mylyn Trac Connector 3.5.1

My trac server is running version 0.12.

In any case, with this new machine, after setting up the repository, I couldn't get access to any of my issues on the server.

I tried creating a query to fetch all of the issues and the query indeed returned quite a few issues, but not all of them. Inspecting them closely, I discovered it only fetched the ones with priority set to "critical" eventhough I specifically setup the query to select issues with any priority. I inspected Mylyn's hidden folder in my workspace and found out that it had indeed downloaded all of the tasks, I event opened a couple of the files to see if some kind of corruption happened, but everything was fine and dandy.

So, the issues where downloaded, but the were not being caught by the query!

Later I discovered that I can get access to all of the issues... I have to click on the "activate..." link on the Task List tab and the popup window shows all of the issues in the Trac repo.

Any ideas of why this could be happening?

Regards,
Federico.

[Updated on: Thu, 22 September 2011 20:09]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Mylyn + Trac - My queries only show "Blocker" issues [message #728264 is a reply to message #728260] Thu, 22 September 2011 20:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Federico   is currently offline Federico Friend
Ugh... forget about it... I fixed it... for some reason the "hide priority lower than" was set to very high Sad.

nOOb question. Sorry for the extra server load.
Re: Mylyn + Trac - My queries only show "Blocker" issues [message #728670 is a reply to message #728264] Fri, 23 September 2011 16:08 Go to previous message
Kaitlin Duck Sherwood is currently offline Kaitlin Duck SherwoodFriend
Glad to hear that you found a solution to your problem. Smile
Previous Topic:Mylyn message in the logs
Next Topic:After upgrade to bugzilla 4.0.2 :invalid status: There is no status named 'NONE'
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 17:15:20 GMT 2024