Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Modifying observed actions and parameters(After having observed a test case, is it possible to modify parameters and actions?)
Modifying observed actions and parameters [message #727728] Wed, 21 September 2011 21:39 Go to next message
Juan Diaz is currently offline Juan DiazFriend
Hello, I haven't found a topic referring to the modification of observed test cases.

The case is as follows:

I observed a couple simple test cases, Login and LoginFailed, ChangePassword and RestorePassword. Their names clearly express their objective.

Now I want to use data sets to create a single repository for the parameters used in this test cases. However, Jubula does not allow me to select a Dataset for the parameters observed (They all have the name Text, and cannot be modified)... or maybe it is just plain ignorance, still if anybody has a solution for this... I would really appreciate it.

Regards

Juan Diaz
Re: Modifying observed actions and parameters [message #727866 is a reply to message #727728] Thu, 22 September 2011 06:12 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

There is a section on test data in the documentation:
http://help.eclipse.org/indigo/topic/org.eclipse.jubula.client.ua.help/html/manual/node107.html

With specific information on referencing test data:
http://help.eclipse.org/indigo/topic/org.eclipse.jubula.client.ua.help/html/manual/node110.html

Best regards,
Alex
Previous Topic:Is there a way to check swt tree item count?
Next Topic:Double click on a table element without verifying the content
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 16:31:48 GMT 2024