Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Can't show some of my images on the website(In Navigator this problem images has another icon than the ok images)
Can't show some of my images on the website [message #721342] Thu, 01 September 2011 14:09 Go to next message
Anne Holmen is currently offline Anne HolmenFriend
I have a problem with some of my pictures that can not be shown at the website.
Some of my pictures show all right at the website. They are all jpg's, and seem ok at the filesystem.
I've seen that the icons connected to the pictures in the Navigator are different for the pictures that are ok and the pictures that are not ok.
The problem images has an file_obj icon in front and the ok images has an icon showing a monolular. Here is a link to the type of icons I'm talking about.(Could not find the monocular, but it is probably there) link: eclipse-icons.i24.cc/
My main problem is that I can't show some of my images, and I do not know what to do about it.And I thought maybe my obervation could give someone a clue.
Re: Can't show some of my images on the website [message #721356 is a reply to message #721342] Thu, 01 September 2011 14:42 Go to previous message
Anne Holmen is currently offline Anne HolmenFriend
I feel embarrassed. I suddenly saw that the file-extention was written by uppercase, but I referenced them with lowercase.
Previous Topic:This project is not associated with any servers
Next Topic:Changing the Data Source of a Crosstab
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 06:29:06 GMT 2024