Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » How can I check wether a Figure is selected or not?
How can I check wether a Figure is selected or not? [message #720954] Wed, 31 August 2011 14:39 Go to next message
Joern Dreyer is currently offline Joern DreyerFriend

After writing an Identifier for our class diagram elements I would like to check that an alement selected in the model tree is also selected in the diagram when the two are linked. I can happyly select a class (figure) via textpath ond check that the corresponding node is selected, too. Selecting a node in the tree works, but then I cannot find a way to check the class (figure) has also been selected.

There is no ub_fcv_checkFigureHasFocus or ub_fcv_checkFigureisSelected and using ub_fcv_checkFigureProperty with property "focus" or "selected" and matching it with true was a long shot and does not work, anyway.

So, can I somehow check the selection of a figure with Jubula?
How do I find out what kind of properties are available with ub_fcv_checkFigureProperty?
There is an example: For "width" and "height" properties, enter the value in pixels. How do I match boolean values? "true"/"false" and what value operator is useful for that? I would assume equals was enough?

Thx a lot!

Jörn

[Updated on: Wed, 31 August 2011 14:40]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How can I check wether a Figure is selected or not? [message #721210 is a reply to message #720954] Thu, 01 September 2011 07:36 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi Jörn,

The GEF documentation is unfortunately a little out of date at the moment, there's a bug for it:
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=339506

We'd also like to get it up to date in terms of describing GEF extensions, but this won't be for SR1.

Generally, it comes down to writing a new action for the FigureCanvas component, but like I say, we don't have examples for this at the moment.

Best regards,
Alex
Previous Topic:Put character "=" in a textarea
Next Topic:Jubula Programming Competition at Eclipse Con Europe
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 10:57:39 GMT 2024