Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » [Acceleo] strange behaviour of Acceleo(Strange behaviour of Acceleo using stereotypes)
[Acceleo] strange behaviour of Acceleo [message #715350] Sat, 13 August 2011 14:19 Go to next message
Alessandro Tiso is currently offline Alessandro TisoFriend
Hi,

today I'm experienced of a strange behaviour of Acceleo in eclipse Indigo. I wrote my UML model (with a custom profile, with two stereotypes) with magicdraw and then I exported the models in an Accelleo eclipse project. My templates works well. After that I added a stereotype to the model and, without touching nothing else, I re-exported my model, but this time the templates doesn't work any more (there was no output where there was before the use of the new model). Changing the name of the profile, and re-exporting the models, the templates (modified only according to the new name of the profile) works again!
The same thing appear when I add a stereotype to some model elements.
My run configuration use Acceleo Plug-in Application as runner.
I would not change the name of profiles every time that I add some element to it.
Can someone explain me what happens?
Thank in advance.

Re: [Acceleo] strange behaviour of Acceleo [message #715996 is a reply to message #715350] Tue, 16 August 2011 07:44 Go to previous message
Laurent Goubet is currently offline Laurent GoubetFriend
Hi Alessandro,

Do you have something in your error log (Window > Show View > Error Log) when the generation fails? If not, could you try and reproduce this on a minimal example and raise a bugzilla entry for it (https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=M2T&component=Acceleo)?

Laurent Goubet
Obeo
Previous Topic:[Acceleo] Metamodel registered, but still...
Next Topic:[Acceleo 3.1] Can't run Acceleo Module
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 08:43:35 GMT 2024