Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » DTP » No Available Driver Templates in Indigo EE (64bit)
No Available Driver Templates in Indigo EE (64bit) [message #714559] Wed, 10 August 2011 20:49 Go to next message
Colin Smith is currently offline Colin SmithFriend
In the Preferences->Data Management->Connectivity->Driver Definitions->Add, the 'Available Driver Templates' listbox is empty. Thus, I'm unable to add a connection to Oracle.

This is a fresh copy of Eclipse Indigo JEE (Win7,64bit) with a new workspace. I also added Data Tools Enablement Extender SDK and Data Tools Extender SDK.

There are no errors in .log file. Configuration file attached.

Anyone else encountering this issue?

Re: No Available Driver Templates in Indigo EE (64bit) [message #715177 is a reply to message #714559] Fri, 12 August 2011 15:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brian Fitzpatrick is currently offline Brian FitzpatrickFriend
That's definitely odd, but I'm not surprised. I've had multiple issues with the Eclipse Indigo 64-bit distribution on Windows 7 and have had to go back down to using 32-bit JDK and Eclipse distributions for now.

Quite honestly I don't think the 64-bit versions of anything are quite fully baked yet.

But I haven't tried DTP with 64-bit bits yet... Sorry.

--Fitz
Re: No Available Driver Templates in Indigo EE (64bit) [message #987711 is a reply to message #714559] Tue, 27 November 2012 17:04 Go to previous message
manjari nandi is currently offline manjari nandiFriend
I have the same problem on Windows 7. I tried with both 32 and 64 bit helios and 32 bit Juno. Posted a separate thread to report this with the title 'DSE has add new connection options greyed out'. But haven't got any response yet.
Previous Topic:Sybase Connection
Next Topic:DSE has add new connection options greyed out
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 22:17:32 GMT 2024