Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Instance Specification issues
Instance Specification issues [message #708111] Tue, 02 August 2011 13:31
Miriam  is currently offline Miriam Friend
Hi,
I am working with a class diagram, I define 2 classes and an association between them wich I called "communication". Now, in an other package, I define 2 instance specifications with classifiers the 2 classes mentionned, and an "instance specification link" between them. I need now to display a label corresponding to a stereotype (enumerated type) defined in the profile applied to the class diagram, but even a simple text label would be fine. Is it possible to do that?

a second isuue, is that on instance specification I need to give values to the slots, it's possible but using predefinite choices, that is for example, if the slot is of type integer (the slot is the representation of the attribute defined in the class diagram), I can only give it the value 0 (I think because it's the default value?), how can I assingn an other value and DISPLAY it in the object diagram (instance specification represent object diagram, no?) because I can change the value in the propertiy view but the default value is always shown in the diagram.
I hope I made myself clear, I do need your help, thanks.

Miriam

[Updated on: Wed, 03 August 2011 12:05]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Papyrus installation bugs.
Next Topic:Model Explorer Customization
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 06:56:13 GMT 2024