Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Virgo » fragment has to be startet separate in virgo(Bud needs victims!)
fragment has to be startet separate in virgo [message #696295] Wed, 13 July 2011 16:29 Go to next message
Jack Beauregard is currently offline Jack BeauregardFriend
Hello all,

I have a hosting bundle and a fragment. I start virgo succesive, drop the hosting bundle, wait a while, drop the fragment ... all is fine.

If I try to start all together, I get a UnableToSatisfyBundleDependenciesException:

Unable to install application from URI 'file:/C:/dev/v3M06/stage/my.jar'. Cannot satisfy constraints for bundle 'org.spencer.bud.victim.fragment' version '0.0.1.BUILD-SNAPSHOT'. Cannot resolve: org.spencer.bud.victim.fragment

It seems, my hosting bundle is to fast.
What can I do? Bud needs victims!

best wishes
Jack Beauregard

[Updated on: Wed, 13 July 2011 16:32]

Report message to a moderator

Re: fragment has to be startet separate in virgo [message #696372 is a reply to message #696295] Wed, 13 July 2011 20:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hristo Iliev is currently offline Hristo IlievFriend

Have a look at this forum thread.

As Glyn suggested you can "put fragments in repository/usr so they get auto-installed when the host is resolved".
Re: fragment has to be startet separate in virgo [message #696503 is a reply to message #696372] Thu, 14 July 2011 06:33 Go to previous message
Jack Beauregard is currently offline Jack BeauregardFriend
Thx a lot Smile
Previous Topic:The Closure of Event-Based Communication between Spring DM Extender and Spring-Power Bundlers
Next Topic:New blog on Virgo and p2
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 10:14:34 GMT 2024