Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » Get All the Information in the Diagram
Get All the Information in the Diagram [message #690482] Wed, 29 June 2011 15:19 Go to next message
vincent988923 is currently offline vincent988923Friend
Hi, after lancing the GMF project, I can put some Node and Arc in the canvas to create the model, but HOW could I get all their attributes(the name of class, position, attributions...)?

I have got them successfully in the handleNotificationEvent, but that function will be triggered only when some CHANGES are detected. But HOW could I got all the informations by code?

Thanks

Vincent
Re: Get All the Information in the Diagram [message #693008 is a reply to message #690482] Tue, 05 July 2011 15:59 Go to previous message
Giovanni De Sossi is currently offline Giovanni De SossiFriend

Hi Vincent,

maybe you can take a look at the generated [XXX]CreateCommand in [YourDiagramPlugin].edit.commands package. Or, if you start from diagram selection, you have to do something like selectedEditPart.resolveSemanticElement() to investigate the model, where the selectedEditPart itself gives you infomation about position and layout.

HTH, bye

Giovanni
Previous Topic:Remove menu for creating child nodes in the parent node
Next Topic:Using XYLayout
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 21:08:16 GMT 2024