Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » M2M (model-to-model transformation) » [ATL]Inter Model References
[ATL]Inter Model References [message #686537] Wed, 22 June 2011 13:15 Go to next message
Ralph Gerbig is currently offline Ralph GerbigFriend
Hi all,

I want to transform am model that has references to UML.ecore and Ecore.ecore. I want to have the complete source model inklusive the types of the referenced models translated into my target model. I use the regular VM and checked the "Allow inter-model references" checkox on the advances tab. All that I get out is this:

<supertype href="../../../plugin/org.eclipse.emf.ecore/model/Ecore.ecore#//EModelElement"/>
<supertype href="../../../plugin/org.eclipse.uml2.uml/model/UML.ecore#//Element"/>
<supertype href="../../../plugin/org.eclipse.uml2.uml/model/UML.ecore#//NamedElement"/>

But I think my rule which should also match these elements as it is:

rule EClass2Traget{
  from
   s:MOF!EClass
  to
   t:target!Target(
     name <- s.name
   )
}

What is wrong with my transformation?

Thanks in advance!

Ralph
Re: [ATL]Inter Model References [message #689334 is a reply to message #686537] Mon, 27 June 2011 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ronan B is currently offline Ronan BFriend
Hi Ralph,
Try using the EMF Specific VM. This is the newer engine that most (all?) of us use now.
Regards,
Ronan
Re: [ATL]Inter Model References [message #689354 is a reply to message #689334] Mon, 27 June 2011 13:46 Go to previous message
Ralph Gerbig is currently offline Ralph GerbigFriend
Hi,

I fixed my problem by using lazy rules and an entrypoint called rule which called the lazy rules. The EMF VM did not solve my problem. Can I have an own custom adapter with the EMF-specific VM?

Ralph
Previous Topic:[QVTO] Black-box support
Next Topic:[ATL] BPMN to BPEL simple rules transformation problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 12 22:53:05 GMT 2024