Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » M2M (model-to-model transformation) » [ATL] ATL plugin : path problem (Resolved)(Problem to configure the path of ecore file)
[ATL] ATL plugin : path problem (Resolved) [message #686524] Wed, 22 June 2011 12:37 Go to next message
JM Gauthier is currently offline JM GauthierFriend
Hello everybody,

I am working on a model transformation like KM32Problem. This transformation instantiate a problem model to check the input model and to generate error.

The source meta-model is the Ecore of UML2.3 and the target one is problem.ecore.

The ATL file is correct (tested with a run configurations).
But here is my problem : i want to automate the transformation in order to check the input model. So i decided to create a new ATL plugin with the wizard. I have chosen "ATL launched configuration" to generate the plugin.

The problem is that the plugin doesn't find the file problem.ecore during the runtime. I tried to move the file in the package .files of the plugin (with the Uml2problem.java generated), I tried to change the Uml2problem.metatmodels.Problem path...But nothing...

error:
org.eclipse.m2m.atl.core.ATLCoreException : Error loading problem.ecore: java.io.FileNotFoundException : problem.ecore (Le fichier spécifié est introuvable)

Did i have done something wrong ?

Thanks for help! Smile

[Updated on: Thu, 30 June 2011 07:59]

Report message to a moderator

Re: [ATL] ATL plugin problem [message #689248 is a reply to message #686524] Mon, 27 June 2011 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

For those who got the same problem, here is some elements of response :
the path of the metamodel, in the properties file, has to be like this (from src): Uml2problem.metamodels.Problem = src/uml2problem/files/problem.ecore

With this path, the error disappears. Nevertheless, the path is not correct when the ATL plugin is integrated in an Eclipse Solution.
Perhaps a path like platform:/resource/project-name/path or
platform:/plugin/plugin-id/path but I didn't find the right path.

If someone knows...Thanks!
Re: [ATL] ATL plugin problem [message #689288 is a reply to message #689248] Mon, 27 June 2011 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's done!!

Path for the properties file :
If the ATL Plugin is used alone : src/uml2problem/files/problem.ecore
If the ATL Plugin is integrated in an Eclipse Plugin : platform:/plugin/plugin-id/src/uml2problem/files/problem.ecore
Re: [ATL] ATL plugin problem [message #780526 is a reply to message #689288] Wed, 18 January 2012 13:13 Go to previous message
Stefan W.Friend
Hi,

I have the same problem.

Unfortunately your solution doesn't work for me.

I've set the metamodel path as you mentioned:
Mof2cim.metamodels.cim = platform:/plugin/pluginID/metamodel/cim.ecore

When I want to run the transformation I get a MalformedURLException (unknown protocol: platform). I'm calling the transformation from another plugin.

What could be gone wrong?

Thank you very much for your help!

Stefan
Previous Topic:[ATL] Transformation execution time
Next Topic:MicrosoftExcelInjector example error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 04:27:35 GMT 2024