Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » [Acceleo] Acceleo Application run configuration icw deployed generator
icon5.gif  [Acceleo] Acceleo Application run configuration icw deployed generator [message #677751] Thu, 09 June 2011 09:43 Go to next message
Niels Brouwers is currently offline Niels BrouwersFriend
Hi all,

I would like to know if it is possible to create an Acceleo Application run configuration to invoke a generator which is deployed in a plug-in. I am aware of the option to generate the UI action to kick off the generation, but we would like to make a run configuration so it is persisted in the workspace setting (for workshop purpose).

Any way to refer to a generator located in a deployed plugin from within the run configuration?

Thanx in advance.

Kind regards,
Niels Brouwers.

Kind regards,
Niels Brouwers.
Re: [Acceleo] Acceleo Application run configuration icw deployed generator [message #677777 is a reply to message #677751] Thu, 09 June 2011 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stephane Begaudeau is currently offline Stephane BegaudeauFriend

Hi Niels,

The Acceleo Run Configuration does not allow the launch of an Acceleo generator from a plugin, only generators in the workspace.
It wouldn't be difficult to do (look into the available plugins instead of the acceleo projects in the workspace) but as far as I remember, nobody ever asked for this feature but I've opened an enhancement request on the bugzilla for this problem.

Regards,

Stephane Begaudeau, Obeo

--
Twitter: @sbegaudeau
Blog: http://stephanebegaudeau.tumblr.com
Acceleo Documentation: http://docs.obeonetwork.com/acceleo
Re: [Acceleo] Acceleo Application run configuration icw deployed generator [message #677786 is a reply to message #677777] Thu, 09 June 2011 11:38 Go to previous message
Niels Brouwers is currently offline Niels BrouwersFriend
Hi Stephane,

oke, good to know. Thanx for submitting the enhancement request, but I hope the priority have given it is not too high Wink

Kind regards,
Niels Brouwers.

Kind regards,
Niels Brouwers.
Previous Topic:[Acceleo] failed to convert MT to MTL project
Next Topic:[Acceleo] eClass().name comparison not working ..
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 10:04:56 GMT 2024