Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » How do I join two diagrams?
How do I join two diagrams? [message #676357] Fri, 03 June 2011 22:06
Jay  is currently offline Jay Friend
Hello.

I have a problem with GMF and can't solve it since I'm new with this.

I have two different diagrams, diagram A and diagram B in different projects, which work great separately but I want to join them and be able to open a diagram B double-clicking on some elements of the diagram A. So I loaded ecore B into ecore A through the 'Loard Resource' option and created a reference in an element from ecore A which has the type of the top node of the ecore B. I also added a Open Diagram Behaviour child to the node which I want to double click on. But now I'm stuck and don't know what I must do to make it work.

So the problem is that I want to write the code in the file OpenDiagramEditPolicy.java to be able to open diagram B, even if it's possible to launch the wizard to create that diagram B. Any example of anything similar or any hint?

I've been reading others threads here and looking at TaiPan examples but I can't manage to do it that way, maybe because I have two different projects.

Thanks
Previous Topic:Abort Model Validation
Next Topic:Defining common figures and edit parts
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Sep 22 18:44:44 GMT 2024