Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Platform » Manipulating Working Sets - beginner's questions((collecting questions around programmatical manipulation of working sets))
Manipulating Working Sets - beginner's questions [message #667701] Sun, 01 May 2011 14:27 Go to next message
Oliver Buchtala is currently offline Oliver BuchtalaFriend
I move from PDE forum to this one as I found more similar questions here.
see http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=msg&th=208433& amp;start=0&S=15f10218d9aba282fdc21e652e4e3d35
Re: Manipulating Working Sets - beginner's questions [message #667704 is a reply to message #667701] Sun, 01 May 2011 14:38 Go to previous message
Oliver Buchtala is currently offline Oliver BuchtalaFriend
For the next question first some context information. I want to create a plugin that manages a generated file that contains project references and working set specifications.
This is somewhat like a solution (~Visual Studio).
When changing sources, particularly, CMake configuration files this 'solution' file can change. So, I want to control working sets and the selected working set automatically.

I found out how to create WorkingSets programmatically and how to change the Window Working Set.

Now, there is one setting remaining I can not control yet.
[Q 2] How can I set ' Select Working Set...'/'Window Working Set' (Radio) programmatically?

I currently use
window.getWorkbench().getActiveWorkbenchWindow().getActivePage().setWorkingSets(myWorkingSets);
projExplorer.setRootMode(ProjectExplorer.WORKING_SETS);

Previous Topic:When refreshLocal has finished
Next Topic:How to change the view from Projects to Working Sets programmatically?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 07:13:40 GMT 2024