Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Virgo » axis2 virgo and equinox
axis2 virgo and equinox [message #665842] Sat, 16 April 2011 22:25 Go to next message
Richard J. Schiller is currently offline Richard J. SchillerFriend

In this link is information regarding how to get AXIS2 working with OSGI frameworks, particularly with equinox: http://java.dzone.com/articles/a-template-application-runnin g

I have been able to rebuild the referenced Saminda application with enhancements for axis2 1.5.4, and axiom 1.2.10 and successfully launch my developed bundle which uses AXIS2 ADB databindings as a client in order to acquire Xignite market data for BATS real time quote data; however when running these same services in SpringSourceDmServer as well as the latest Virgo Server I get a NoClassDefFound for the axis2.client.stub class "Stub" and I am stuck. The problem appears to be class loader related but any help in being able to resolve this issue would be appreciated.

Note: having the referenced axis2-osgi-example.zip enhanced to support the Virgo server would be a bonus since it would be an excellent example of a configured operationally robust OSGI / Spring environment for Axis2 services.

Can anybody help?
Re: axis2 virgo and equinox [message #665930 is a reply to message #665842] Mon, 18 April 2011 08:22 Go to previous message
Glyn Normington is currently offline Glyn NormingtonFriend
Please follow this general advice http://hsiliev.blogspot.com/2010/12/troubleshooting-class-lo ading-issues-in.html and come back if you can't find the problem, in which case you'll probably have to crack open the debugger and delve deeply.
Previous Topic:LogService does nothing
Next Topic:Help us by sparing a minute to do a quick survey
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 09:27:01 GMT 2024