Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » Does EMF Model Link maps only between different metamodels
Does EMF Model Link maps only between different metamodels [message #664506] Sun, 10 April 2011 08:27 Go to next message
LD  is currently offline LD Friend
Hi, I'am doing a composition between models which conform to the same metamodel. I try using Model Link for this purpose. But I have a problem because I drag-n-drop an element to the link model and nothing happens.

I include the @exeed ("label return ....) according to the screencast of the project web page.

I would appreciate your help on this. If it is something I'm doing wrong or if definitively Model Link maps models conforming to two different metamodels. And if there is something else I can use insetead.

The other question I have is, if it possible to activate validations to the modellink model in order to have group some characteristics from one model and the rest corresponding to the opposite. When linking models of the same type.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Does EMF Model Link maps only between different metamodels [message #664520 is a reply to message #664506] Sun, 10 April 2011 18:23 Go to previous message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi,

Could you please send us a minimal configuration (metamodel, models, modelink file) we can use to reproduce this at epsilon.devs gmail.com?

On your other question, you can bind EVL constraints to your metamodel ( http://eclipse.org/gmt/epsilon/doc/articles/evl-gmf-integrat ion/) and then evaluate them by right-clicking the root object of your middle model and select "Validate".

Cheers,
Dimitris
Previous Topic:[Eugenia] Enumeration
Next Topic:Epsilon Extensibility and Eugenia Extensibility
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 18:11:51 GMT 2024