Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » Eclipse Presentation API: Customize L&F of minimized views
Eclipse Presentation API: Customize L&F of minimized views [message #663288] Mon, 04 April 2011 14:39 Go to next message
Martin Lange is currently offline Martin LangeFriend

Hi,

I hope this is the right board for my question.

Currently, I am developing an application for that I don't like the default look & feel of eclipse. I have implemented a new presentation and application to customized the look & feel of my application. It works pretty well.

But one thing I could not implement yet. If I minimize a view (in the default look & feel: e.g. right click on a tab and select minimize) it appears in a small bar at the side of my workbench. I don't like appearance of this small bar.

The question is, is it possible to customize this small bar for minimized views and how?

With kind regards,
Martin
Re: Eclipse Presentation API: Customize L&F of minimized views [message #663299 is a reply to message #663288] Mon, 04 April 2011 14:58 Go to previous message
Martin Lange is currently offline Martin LangeFriend

Maybe one thing that could help me.

How can I detect on which side (left, right, top, bottom) my view is attached to?
Previous Topic:Views placement in one perspective
Next Topic:problem with TriggeredOperations (undo doesn't work??)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 16:31:48 GMT 2024