Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » M2M (model-to-model transformation) » [QVTo] Debugging in a second eclipse instance
[QVTo] Debugging in a second eclipse instance [message #659204] Fri, 11 March 2011 14:28 Go to next message
Haffi is currently offline HaffiFriend
Hi,

I'm using the blackboxing method for adding a java library to a QVTo transformation. When I run the new instance of Eclipse to get access to the library, it seems to have access to it but when I try to debug a QVTo transformation to test it, I get an error saying that the QVTo file is not present, more specifically:
Diagnostic ERROR source=org.eclipse.m2m.qvt.oml code=0 Transformation runner initiliaze data=[] [Diagnostic ERROR source=org.eclipse.m2m.qvt.oml.execution code=200 Could not find unit 'platform:/resource/is.hi.cs.umlrefactoring.core.transformations/transforms/ClassDiagram/RenameClass.qvto' data=[]]

I've checked and double checked that the file is indeed there in both instances.

Additionally, I'm not even sure this is a QVTo specific problem but I'm going to ask anyway if anyone knows what might be wrong. Thanks in advance.
Re: [QVTo] Debugging in a second eclipse instance [message #660430 is a reply to message #659204] Fri, 18 March 2011 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haffi is currently offline HaffiFriend
I found out what the problem was, it was just my mistake. E selected the QVTo launcher instead of the interpreter for the debug configuration, and that gave me this strange error.
Re: [QVTo] Debugging in a second eclipse instance [message #700463 is a reply to message #660430] Sat, 23 July 2011 13:49 Go to previous message
Cindy  is currently offline Cindy Friend
hey i got the same error too. but i do chose the debug configuration-->Qvto application launch delegate--> interpreter.. so do you know where my problem is?
Previous Topic:Helper returns a sequence or set
Next Topic:trouble with this bug
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Sep 23 16:41:41 GMT 2024