Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Plugin Development Environment (PDE) » Missing files in my plugin cache in org.eclipse.osgi/bundles
Missing files in my plugin cache in org.eclipse.osgi/bundles [message #659098] Fri, 11 March 2011 01:13 Go to next message
Laurent Delamare is currently offline Laurent DelamareFriend
I created a simple plug-in and its build includes a "resources" directory containing several files needed in addition to the class binaries.

I deployed my plug-in by dropping the jar in Eclipse/dropins.

When I run it I get an error that it cannot find some files in the cache: eclipse\configuration\org.eclipse.osgi\bundles\1048\1\.cp\re sources

Question: how are the files copied to this cache? I see only 1 file in the cache out of the many that "resources" should contain. (All the files are present in the plug-in jar)

Thanks
Re: Missing files in my plugin cache in org.eclipse.osgi/bundles [message #659879 is a reply to message #659098] Tue, 15 March 2011 21:10 Go to previous message
Laurent Delamare is currently offline Laurent DelamareFriend
Found the problem. I was because my plug-in is running an ant script containing a relative path to a "resources" file. I was expecting this file to be copied in the cache the same way the ant script was but this happens only if I build a full path and pass it to the script.
Previous Topic:Need some help getting started
Next Topic:How to change word separator in a TextDoubleClickStrategy
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 03:59:46 GMT 2024