Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Buckminster » Buckminster SVN uri(Not standard layout)
Buckminster SVN uri [message #657067] Tue, 01 March 2011 14:03
Joaquin Morcate is currently offline Joaquin MorcateFriend
Hi,

I have two svn repositories for which I am not able to craft a valid UIRI. They do not follow the convenction (trunk,branches,tags):
Repo -> trunk -> module1 -> src, META-INF, ...
              -> module2 -> src, META-INF, ...
      -> branches -> branch1 -> module1 -> src, META-INF, ...
                  -> branch2 -> module2 -> src, META-INF, ...

Instead they have the following organization:
Repo1 -> src, META-INF, ....

and the other one:
Repo2 -> trunk -> src
      -> branches -> branch1 -> src
                  -> branch2 -> src, META-INF

I need to use branch2.

First thing that I cannot figure out is that I don't have a module name to put in the URI. if I try in the rmap:
    <rm:searchPath name="repo1.plugin">
        <rm:provider componentTypes="eclipse.feature,osgi.bundle,buckminster" readerType="svn" mutable="true" source="true">
            <rm:uri format="svn://localhost/svn/repo1" />
       </rm:provider>
    </rm:searchPath>

I get the error:
     [java]   ERROR   [0002] : No suitable provider for component net.morcate.clientserverkit:osgi.bundle was found in searchPath clientserverkit.plugin
     [java]     ERROR   [0002] : Rejecting provider svn(svn://localhost/svn/repo1/.[svn://localhost/svn/repo]): No component match was found
     [java]       ERROR   org.eclipse.team.svn.core.connector.SVNConnectorException: svn: No repository found in 'svn://localhost/svn'

For the second repository I have tried the following:
    <rm:searchPath name="sssbcommon.plugin">
        <rm:provider componentTypes="eclipse.feature,osgi.bundle,buckminster" readerType="svn" mutable="true" source="true">
            <rm:uri format="svn://localhost/svn/repo2/branches/branch2" />
        </rm:provider>
    </rm:searchPath>

And this is what I get in return:
     [java] ERROR   [0006] : No suitable provider for component net.morcate.common:osgi.bundle/1.0.0 was found in resourceMap file:/home/joaquin/workspace/net.morcate.myApp.releng/build/s3bConsole.rmap
     [java]   ERROR   [0006] : No suitable provider for component net.morcate.common:osgi.bundle/1.0.0 was found in searchPath common.plugin
     [java]     ERROR   [0006] : Rejecting provider svn(svn://localhost/svn/repo2/branches/branch2[svn://localhost/svn/repo2/branches/branch2]): No component match was found

I have been reading the documentation that the "URL used as the repository identifier must contain the path element trunk." So, I have to put trunk even if I am accessing a branch?

Any idea how can I set these uri's right? Thank you.

Joaquin Morcate
Previous Topic:Materializing workspace stops: "The target file is in an invalid format and could not be opene
Next Topic:How to tell Buckminster to prefer source bundle?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 19 09:15:23 GMT 2024