Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » Analyzing accessible EMF metamodels for project
Analyzing accessible EMF metamodels for project [message #656806] Mon, 28 February 2011 17:00 Go to next message
bachra04  is currently offline bachra04 Friend
Hello experts,

Any time I added a new component to my project I keep getting the following message :

"Analyzing accessible EMF metamodels for project ..."

What does that mean and how to get rid of that ?

Thanks,
Re: Analyzing accessible EMF metamodels for project [message #657320 is a reply to message #656806] Wed, 02 March 2011 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Karsten Thoms is currently offline Karsten ThomsFriend

All projects having the Xtend/Xpand nature will be scanned for referencing EMF based metamodels and metadata is collected for them to know the existing types and their features.

It should be possible to disable this by removing the Xtend nature (Configure from context menu) for a project.

The plugin responsible for this is org.eclipse.xtend.typesystem.emf.ui.

~Karsten

Need professional support for Xtext, EMF, Eclipse IDE?
Go to: http://devhub.karakun.com
Twitter : @kthoms
Blog : www.karsten-thoms.de
Re: Analyzing accessible EMF metamodels for project [message #1429682 is a reply to message #657320] Tue, 23 September 2014 15:32 Go to previous message
Nirmal Sasidharan is currently offline Nirmal SasidharanFriend
Another option is to disable "Xtend/Xpand -> EMF Metamodels" in preference or in project property. This metamodel contributer is required only when .ecore models needs to be accessed from Xpand scripts.

- Nirmal
Previous Topic:code generation for object c
Next Topic:org.eclipse.acceleo.engine.AcceleoEvaluationException: The type of the first parameter of the main t
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 00:51:11 GMT 2024