Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Visual Editor (VE) » VE Installed. Where is it?
VE Installed. Where is it? [message #654084] Mon, 14 February 2011 04:46 Go to next message
Andrew Falanga is currently offline Andrew FalangaFriend
Hi everyone. I'm happy to say that after "brute-forcing" my way through, I got Visual Editor installed. The question now is, where is it? How do I "call it up?"

I truly hope to hear from someone for the answer, or at least a direction, to this one. Having nothing to go on made the installation far more difficult than it needed to be. When I found the link to the Eclipse Projects, it was much easier. However, it was still quite difficult. For example, I couldn't find the "draw2d" package. It wasn't until later that I discovered that the draw2d package was in the Graphics Editing Framework project.

I'm ecstatic that I got it installed. Now, I can't figure out how to use it. I'd truly appreciate anything you can tell me.

Thanks,
Andy
Re: VE Installed. Where is it? [message #660559 is a reply to message #654084] Sat, 19 March 2011 11:23 Go to previous message
Arun  is currently offline Arun Friend
You just go and check java project itself. By right clicking on the project and go to new. In that you need to go under java. In this visual class is displayed. This is confirmation.
Previous Topic:Extending property within Eclipse editor
Next Topic:Eclipse Helios Visual Editor problem with JComboBox
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 05:31:16 GMT 2024