Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Platform - User Assistance (UA) » Customizing Help System Navigation pane, Search toolbar font, Content toolbar font, color (Customizing Help System Navigation pane, Search toolbar font, Content toolbar font, color )
Customizing Help System Navigation pane, Search toolbar font, Content toolbar font, color [message #652194] Thu, 03 February 2011 00:40 Go to next message
pvishwakarma is currently offline pvishwakarmaFriend
Hi,

I am trying to cutomize Eclipse Help for my product and have added my custom css for customizing the right content pane in plugin_customization.ini using the following preferences:
org.eclipse.help.base/topic_css=/<my_plugin_id>\<custom_css >
org.eclipse.help.base/nav_css=/<my_plugin_id>\<custom_css >
org.eclipse.help.base/narrow_css=/<my_plugin_id>\<custom_css >

However, the left navigation pane and Content Toolbar Text font color and Search Toolbar Text font color and size are defaults. Checked the code for org.eclipse.help.webapp**.jar and checked all the font is set as hardcoded "WindowText". Can this not be customized?

How can I make customizations to these?

Thanks,
-Preety
Re: Customizing Help System Navigation pane, Search toolbar font, Content toolbar font, color [message #652660 is a reply to message #652194] Fri, 04 February 2011 22:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chris Goldthorpe is currently offline Chris GoldthorpeFriend
Yes, they can be customized. - see http://help.eclipse.org/helios/topic/org.eclipse.platform.do c.isv/guide/ua_help_setup_preferences.htm

The properties that you want are

advanced.toolbarFont
advanced.viewFont
Re: Customizing Help System Navigation pane, Search toolbar font, Content toolbar font, color [message #653189 is a reply to message #652660] Tue, 08 February 2011 18:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pvishwakarma is currently offline pvishwakarmaFriend
Hi Chris,

Thanks for the reply.

The properties you mentioned would handle the font for toolbar naigation pane text as in size, weight and font family.

How abt handling the text color in toolbar and navigation pane?

Thanks,
-Preety
Re: Customizing Help System Navigation pane, Search toolbar font, Content toolbar font, color [message #653190 is a reply to message #653189] Tue, 08 February 2011 19:10 Go to previous message
Chris Goldthorpe is currently offline Chris GoldthorpeFriend
There's no way to change those colors right now.
Previous Topic:How to change infocenter search results?
Next Topic:AbstractPropertySection and wrapping
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 26 00:48:57 GMT 2024