Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Nebula » unable to compile nebula
unable to compile nebula [message #642288] Tue, 30 November 2010 17:06 Go to next message
Luca Ferrari is currently offline Luca FerrariFriend
Hi,
after having downloaded the sources from the cvs, adjusted the build script for my linux machine, when I try to compile Nebula I got always the following error:

BUILD FAILED
/sviluppo/java/src/nebula/org.eclipse.swt.nebula/org.eclipse.nebula.build/masterbuild.xml:46: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/sviluppo/java/src/nebula/org.eclipse.swt.nebula/org.eclipse.nebula.build/masterbuild.xml:131: Unable to find element: org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.grid.

that I cannot decode without any hint. I guess it is a problem of my configuration, but I cannot understand what I'm doing wrong. Any help?
Re: unable to compile nebula [message #642495 is a reply to message #642288] Wed, 01 December 2010 15:29 Go to previous message
Nicolas Richeton is currently offline Nicolas RichetonFriend
Hi Luca,

org.eclipse.nebula.build is an old project which is no longer used (was the nightly build system back in 2007/2008).

To use Nebula widgets you just have to import the projects you need in Eclipse.

If you want to build automatically, you can now do it with Maven3/Tycho. See http://wiki.eclipse.org/Nebula_Builds

--
Nicolas
Previous Topic:Grid widget: is copy/cut/paste supported?
Next Topic:[Gallery] auto-hide vertical scrollbar
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 13:54:09 GMT 2024