Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » Problems with PHP Debug Variables View
Problems with PHP Debug Variables View [message #641687] Fri, 26 November 2010 18:47 Go to next message
Mark Dexter is currently offline Mark DexterFriend
I have been using PDT with XDebug on Windows Vista for about 3 years. I am currently using Helios SR1 with XDebug 2.1 and PHP 5.3.1 (XAMPP 1.7.3). I mostly use Debug As Web Page.

Everything works reasonably well except for a frequent but intermittent problem with the Variables View in the PHP Debug perspective.

Often when I have this view open, I will get the message "Apache http server stopped working" and Apache crashes. If I close the Variables View, the debugger works fine. I can hover and see values and use the Expressions view.

When I use the Debug as PHP Script, the Variables view seems to work reliably.

Has anyone else had this problem? Any ideas will be appreciated. Thanks!
Re: Problems with PHP Debug Variables View [message #646590 is a reply to message #641687] Wed, 29 December 2010 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
annyphp  is currently offline annyphp Friend
More PHP Debug script you can check out PHPKode.com
Re: Problems with PHP Debug Variables View [message #648245 is a reply to message #641687] Wed, 12 January 2011 02:01 Go to previous message
annyphp  is currently offline annyphp Friend
Yes, I agree with you!
I debug using some free php debug scripts
Previous Topic:PDT Failing to Install
Next Topic:PDT xdebug: missing breakpoint_set
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 26 14:53:54 GMT 2024