Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » [acceleo] How do I Delete Obsolete Metamodels?
[acceleo] How do I Delete Obsolete Metamodels? [message #637523] Sat, 06 November 2010 03:06 Go to next message
Glenview Jeff is currently offline Glenview JeffFriend
In my experimenting, I've ended up with lots of metamodels leftover in the child Eclipse. These are the ones that show up in the "Example EMF Model Creation Wizards" when you want to create a new model. I had deleted these metamodels in the parent Eclipse view, but they are somehow stored in the child Eclipse. Also, when I try to create new Acceleo generation files, I noticed that the obsolete metamodels are there as well. Is there a way to delete them?

When I try to create new Acceleo generation files, I noticed that several of them are only showing for "runtime version" and not "development version." I didn't see documentation about what these versions even mean. Are they important, and how do I control which versions get generated?

Thanks,
Jeff
Re: [acceleo] How do I Delete Obsolete Metamodels? [message #637651 is a reply to message #637523] Mon, 08 November 2010 08:47 Go to previous message
Laurent Goubet is currently offline Laurent GoubetFriend
Hi Jeff,

I had answered you on your other post but I'd rather we keep it here.

Quote:

Hi jeff,

The wizards and metamodel URI themselves are provided by the metamodel plugins. "leftover" metamodels mean that you still have the plugins :
- in the "parent" Eclipse workspace
- installed in your Eclipse

When you say you deleted them, did you indeed remove them from your workspace? And if you had deployed them, did you also uninstall them from your Eclipse ?

Laurent Goubet
Obeo
Previous Topic:Filter Classes
Next Topic:OpenArchitectureWare tutorial 4.3.1
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 22:18:08 GMT 2024