Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » UML2 Tools » Stereotype image always displays as yellow triangle w/ exclamation point
Stereotype image always displays as yellow triangle w/ exclamation point [message #625512] Mon, 01 March 2010 22:47 Go to next message
Nick  is currently offline Nick Friend
I've got a uml profile with a stereotype named "Label." I've tried adding images to this stereotype through the dialog shown by clicking the "..." button on the Icon property in the Properties view, and by directly adding the path to the image. I've tried absolute and relative paths, gifs and pngs, various image sizes; no matter what I do, when I apply the stereotype to a property in my class diagram, the icon will show as a yellow triangle with an exclamation point rather than whatever image I'm trying to use.

I hope someone can point me in the right direction; the model I'm building uses a few different stereotypes and representing them all by a yellow triangle isn't going to cut it. Thanks in advance for any help.

-- Nick
Re: Stereotype image always displays as yellow triangle w/ exclamation point [message #625515 is a reply to message #625512] Tue, 02 March 2010 18:21 Go to previous message
Nick  is currently offline Nick Friend
Quick followup... relative paths work; the trick is they have to be relative to the profile, not the model the profile is applied to. Still no luck getting absolute paths working, but it's a start.
Previous Topic:Stereotype image always displays as yellow triangle w/ exclamation point
Next Topic:Extending a reference model
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 11:05:54 GMT 2024