Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Eclipse Communications Framework (ECF) » Download failure using Project Set File
Download failure using Project Set File [message #625206] Wed, 21 April 2010 14:04
Jonathan Gossage is currently offline Jonathan GossageFriend
I am trying to download the source code for ECF using the Project Set File referenced from http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project_summary.php?projecti d=rt.ecf

I get several errors while trying to import this file and wind up with an incomplete set of projects.

Specifically, the following errors occur:

1. The server reported an error while performing the "cvs-expand-module command.
cvs version cannot find module "org.eclipse.ecf/compendium/bundles/org.ecf.osgi.services" - ignored

2. Pat way through, Eclipse warns that project org.eclipse.ecf.releng exists in the workspace. If I choose to overwrite it, Eclipse complains that only partial repository information is supplied and suggests sources for complete information.

3. Further along I get Eclipse complaining about being unable to delete files from org.eclipse.ecf.presence.ui\bin.

The final result of all this is that I wind up with an incomplete set of ECF projects.

I am using a brand new installation of Eclipse-RCP M6 and a brand new workspace, running on Windows 7 Professional with Sun JDK 1.6.0_20.

Any suggestions as to how I can resolve this issue?
Previous Topic:remote services, load balancing
Next Topic:remote services, load balancing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 09:49:45 GMT 2024