Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Subversive » Overwrite and update doesn't replace local copy with repository copy
Overwrite and update doesn't replace local copy with repository copy [message #556361] Wed, 01 September 2010 00:20 Go to next message
Sam is currently offline SamFriend
I am using Subversive SVN plugin 0.7.9I20100512-1900 for eclipse. After I do a merge from the trunk to the branch, I get lots of conflicts which are expected. Then I want to replace local copy with the repository copy, so I right click the conflict and select "Overwrite and Update". The conflict disappears, but It doesn't replace the local copy with the repository one, it is still using the local copy. So I guess the "Overwrite and Update" option is not working. Anyone knows how to resolve this problem? I am using Springsource Tools Suite 2.3.3.M2.
Re: Overwrite and update doesn't replace local copy with repository copy [message #556635 is a reply to message #556361] Thu, 02 September 2010 07:42 Go to previous message
Alexander Gurov is currently offline Alexander GurovFriend
Hello,

There is probably another issue: latest Subversive versions contains a bug which leads to the fake conflict statuses when merge is performed. So, before proceeding with the problem you mentioned, "fake conflicts" issue should be resolved.
Previous Topic:Helios JEE: subversive installed but does not show up
Next Topic:Display indicator in code editor when source has changed?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 23:41:23 GMT 2024