Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Subversive » Subversive unusable, fails with "Unable to locate login configuration"
Subversive unusable, fails with "Unable to locate login configuration" [message #554618] Mon, 23 August 2010 17:33 Go to next message
Reynald Borer is currently offline Reynald BorerFriend
Hi everyone,

I am experiencing a very annoying issue with Subversive latest version running on Eclipse Helios. Basically, the plugin is not usable anymore. It asks for my secure storage password, and then each time fails with this error message: "java.lang.SecurityException: Unable to locate a login configuration".

I have already tried to tweak my JRE location (version 1.6.0_20), change security parameters like java.security.auth.login.config, but still the same issue is happening.

Could someone help me about this point ? This is very annoying.

My environment:
- Linux (Fedora 13)
- JRE version 1.6.0_20
- Eclipse Helios with subversive 0.7.9

Thanks in advance for your help.
Reynald
Re: Subversive unusable, fails with "Unable to locate login configuration" [message #554621 is a reply to message #554618] Mon, 23 August 2010 17:50 Go to previous message
Reynald Borer is currently offline Reynald BorerFriend
I reported a bug about this, if anyone is interested in the Java stacktrace: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=323418
Previous Topic:SVN authentication issue
Next Topic:Helios JEE: subversive installed but does not show up
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 02:32:08 GMT 2024